Caramel Air Popped Popcorn. Find Deals on Caramel Popcorn in Groceries on Amazon. Place popcorn in a very large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn. I like to air pop my popcorn, but you could cook it on the stovetop or use the unbuttered, unsalted microwave stuff too. To limit the amount of unpopped kernels that get into the caramel corn, move popcorn from one bowl to another sifting out any kernels or hulls. You can cook Caramel Air Popped Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Air Popped Popcorn
- Prepare 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Mix the nuts and marshmallows into the popcorn before adding the caramel. Pop popcorn in a air popper. Sort through and remove all unpopped kernels. Pour hot caramel sauce over the popcorn a little at a time.
Caramel Air Popped Popcorn step by step
- Place parchment paper in a 13×9 pan. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Stir together until the butter has melted..
- Increase the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the salt & vanilla extract. Stir together..
- Mix together as you put the baking soda into the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread..
- Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn..
- Place the caramel popcorn into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Place the popcorn back into the oven, after stirring, to heat for another 15 minutes. Remove to stir, then place back into oven 15 minutes. Take out the oven, stir and allow to cool off. Break up any clumps..
Stir the popcorn gently until it is well coated with caramel. Caramel corn starts with popped corn, of course! To make your own air-popped popcorn, you have a few options. You can purchase specialty equipment, such as a hot air popper. An air popper is a device that uses heat to pop popcorn kernels, sending them up into the plastic guard and out into the bowl.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One good thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain maladies. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.