Thai Basil Beef. Restaurants Are Still Operating, So Have Your Meal Delivered Safely and Securely. No Delivery Fees on Your First Order, Order from Your Favorite Restaurants Today! Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) Thai Basil Beef, or Pad Gra Prow, is an easy, delicious dish of stir-fried beef and thai basil.
Stir in the bell pepper and stir-fry for about a minute. Add the reserved sauce to the wok and combine the ingredients. Thai Basil Beef is a super easy one-skillet meal loaded with tender, juicy beef and absolutely bursting with flavor! You can cook Thai Basil Beef using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Beef
- It’s of Lemongrass Rice:.
- You need 1 C. of Jasmine rice.
- It’s 1 C. of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 C. of Water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 C. of Fresh lemongrass.
- You need of Thai Basil Beef:.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 4 of baby bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red Chili, sliced.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Honey.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 of lime, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced or grated.
- You need 2 tsp. of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of & 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce, divided.
- You need 1/3 C. of Sweet Thai Chili sauce.
- It’s 2 C. of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame seeds for serving.
- Prepare of Chopped roasted peanuts for serving.
- You need of Butter leaf lettuce.
This easy dinner recipe is perfect for a healthy weeknight meal the whole family will love. The king of street food in Thailand is called Phat kaphroa, and it's made with your choice of meet (pork, chicken, beef, or seafood), stir fried with Thai holy basil and garlic, and served with rice and a fried egg. It has MANY names including: Pad Kra Pao, Pad Ka Prao, Pad Ka Pow, Pad Krapow, and Pad gaprao. Basil—using Thai holy basil (if you're lucky enough to find it) makes this spicy beef stir-fry worthy of the name "phat ka-phrao" which means "holy basil stir-fry".
Thai Basil Beef step by step
- To make the rice add coconut milk and water to medium size pot. Bring to a low boil and then add the rice, Sesame oil, and lemongrass. Stir to combine and then place lid on the pot and turn down the heat to low. After w0 minutes take the rice off the heat and then let sit, covered for 15-20 minutes. Do not open lid during this time..
- After 15-20 minutes remove lid and fluff with a fork and stir in chopped peanuts if desired..
- While the rice is cooking make the beef mixture. Add the carrots, peppers, hot red pepper, green onions, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and 2 Tbsp Soy sauce to a medium bowl. Combine and set aside..
- Heat a large heavy bottomed skillet or wok. Add the oil and once hot add the garlic and ginger. Cook 15-30 seconds and then add the beef..
- Add pepper and cook until browned. And 1/3 C. Soy sauce, 1/3 C. Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, and 1 C. fresh Basil..
- Bring to a simmer and cook 3-5 min. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1C. fresh Basil..
- Place butter leaves on plates and top with rice and then beef. Add thepepper and carrots mixture. Garnish with chopped peanuts, fresh Basil and Sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!.
If you can't find Thai holy basil (it can be hard to track down) just use sweet basil. Add beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook, breaking up with a. Heat wok with oil, add garlic and chiles. Add remaining sauce: oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and white pepper. Thai Beef with Basil Basil is wilted like a leafy green in this stir-fry, then added raw at the end for a double dose of its aromatic flavor.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One great thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.