Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween. Spread all but one randomly over top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with any remaining cookie crumbs. Hang the remaining tootsie roll over side of litter box and sprinkle with a few green cookie crumbs.
So if you want some gross Halloween party food, the kitty litter cake is always a hit! Only the bravest will actually try it, but those that do will giggle, laugh and then say "mmm!". Kitty Litter Cake Recipe So for those of you who have never eaten or made a kitty litter cake it's basically just cake mix, pudding, cookies and Tootsie Rolls. You can cook Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 box of cake mix of choice, but best if light in color..
- Prepare 18 of graham crackers.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tub of icing of choice.. best if light in color..
- It’s 2 tbsp of green sugar crystals/ or sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of clean unused cat litter box.
- Prepare 1 of clean new unused cat pooper scooper.
Very simple to make and very very yummy! Kitty Litter Cake is one of the grossest and tastiest recipes to make Halloween a scream this year! Serve up this kitty litter cake recipe (made with box cake mix and tootsie rolls) and see which one of your friends will take the first bite. Printable recipe version and pictures below!
Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween step by step
- I got this recipe ( changed a few points) off of facebook from hill billy recipes…
- bake cake according to package directions. let cool while assembling the rest. now shape and size of cake will depend on the choice lof litterbox u made. make cake same size as that litterbox so it fits snuggly in the bottom. I used one of those pink hospital washtubs since this is a demonstration and don't have the cash for a new litterbox..
- bake brownies according to package directions. let cool while your assembling the rest..
- place graham crackers in a baggie and crush those suckers.u want some small chunks and some powder. no big pieces. nothing bigger than id say a bead…
- place powdered sugar and sugar crystals in baggie with the graham crackers. coat well. set aside..
- place cooled cake in bottom of litter box..
- frost with desired frosting!.
- sprinkle your graham cracker "litter" all over the cake. make sure you completely cover it so no frosting or cake shows. reserve a couple tbl. for effect..
- chcolate syrup.. pour a little in a spot or two to resemble diareah. sprinkle a bit of. reserved "litter" on top..
- cut brownies into strips. these will be your turds / poopy a.k.a. cat droppings…
- mold your brownies with your hands until they resemble kitty droppings. I do mine while still slightly warm. its easiest to mold. and a bit greasy so it looks and feels like fresh droppings!.
- place "droppings" in various spots and positions on the litter..
- sprinkle some reserved litter on top. not to much just enough to look like your cat tried to cover it up.. hang some off the sides.. etc…
- now your ready to serve using your pooper "turd" scooper for maximum effect.. make the scooper look used by wetting it and rolling it in some reserved litter maybe smear some brownie on it.. lol.
- hints: instead of brownies use warmed molded tootsie rolls!.
- instead of graham crackers u can use any similar colored when crushed will resemble litter.. like sandies cookies!.
- the green sprinkles/sugar crystals make it look like the green crystals for odor in real litter… the powdered sugar just makes it look dusty like real litter…
- great for halloween or an office party at a shelter, vet, groomer, etc…
- hope u enjoy!.
Love it or loathe it, the Kitty Litter Cake is a Halloween gross-out cake classic. Our version makes it easier and tastier than ever, with the addition of a creamy vanilla filling and a golden Betty Crocker™ vanilla cake. Do you want to make a cake for a cat lover with a good—and hopefully sick—sense of humor, or just totally gross people out this Halloween? This kitty litter cake will definitely do the trick. Not only does it look frighteningly realistic (without any actual litter or litter box contents, of course), it also tastes really good!
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body ceases to function right, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new body. You must learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Eating sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will . You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.