Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry. Thai Turkey Meatballs In Coconut Curry Sauce Tasty nuggets of joy aka baked turkey meatballs get a Thai twist with the addition of ginger, garlic, and red curry paste to keep them light, fluffy and moist when they're dunked in a Thai coconut milk sauced easy dinner. Thai food uses numerous kinds of herbs just like Indonesian food. Red Curry is one of our favorite dishes.
Thai Turkey Meatballs with Coconut Curry Homemade Thai turkey meatballs are flavored with ginger and fresh scallions, then broiled and paired with a quick coconut curry sauce. Top with lots of fresh herbs and serve over white rice for a simple weeknight dinner! The tiny meatballs bake in the oven while the coconut milk and curry sauce made. You can have Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
- You need of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
As a bonus, this dish freezes beautifully. These Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs are such a fabulous dinner that is decadent, yet healthy. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal!
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry step by step
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, and Paleo too! really says something about how tasty these are. Forget the typical spaghetti and meatballs in my house, my kids now want these instead. Thai Turkey Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce (Paleo) These gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free thai turkey meatballs with a simple coconut curry sauce are great for weeknights, meal prep, or a special occasion. They will also make a great appetizer served on their own. The flavors and spice level are perfection!
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must take care of your health while you can do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Virtually all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these foods will . You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Next, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.