Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes. Turn heat down, fry onion and garlic until softened. Add treacle, cumin, tomatoes and stock. Stir occasionally and check that the meat is covered with liquid.
Add the water, tomato paste, sage and thyme. Crumble the beef mince and sausage into the hot pan, then cook until evenly browned. Pour in the chilli beans, hot chilli beans, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. You can cook Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes
- Prepare 250 grams of Beef mince.
- It’s 1 of tin Tinned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 small of Tomatoes (peeled).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 200 grams of Kidney beans (or kintoki, soy beans,etc.).
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water (or the cooking liquid of the beans).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of as required Italian parsley.
- You need 1 of as required Tabasco sauce (optional).
Add the onion, celery, green and red capsicums, chillies, bacon chips, stock cubes and beer. Add the beef to the pan and brown all over. Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over a medium heat until hot. Add the beef mince and brown well all over, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes step by step
- Season the beef mince with salt and pepper (not listed in the ingredients). Peel the tomatoes and cut into small pieces..
- Chop the onion and celery into similar dices. Save the celery leaf as it will be used later..
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pot over a low heat. Cook slowly to infuse the flavour to the oil..
- Add the onion and celery. Continue to fry over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until tender. Add the curry powder and fry without browning..
- Add the beef mince and cook through. Add the peeled tomatoes and stir quickly..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, water or the cooking liquid of the beans, soy sauce and celery leaves. Cover with a lid and cook for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Remove the celery leaves. Add the Japanese Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper..
- Serve cooked rice and pour over the stew. Sprinkle with parsley!! Splash several dashes of Tabasco sauce to your taste..
I made this yesterday in less than half an hour and it was comforting and oh so tasty! A back of the press kinda of stew but a very happy and surprisingly good mix of flavours. Turn off slow cooker and open the lid. Season beef stew with salt and black pepper. Stir well. ladle beef stew to soup bowls.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.