Egyptian Fattah (Beef). For Beef : Wash the beef. For bread : cut the tita bread Into cubes and shown into the picture. Our fattah recipe is a modern Egyptian version of a dish that goes back to antiquity.
One of our favorite Egyptian food recipes in this Egyptian fattah. Spiced boiled lamb/beef served over a bed of rice and toasted pita bread then served with garlicky warm tomato sauce. Egyptian Fattah (Beef) instructions For Beef : Wash the beef. You can cook Egyptian Fattah (Beef) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egyptian Fattah (Beef)
- Prepare 1 of big onion cut into 4 pcs.
- It’s 4 pcs of cardamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of kl of beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baharat.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For sauce.
- Prepare 5 of gloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth or stock from boiling beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For Rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Egyptian calrose Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric for rice coloring (optional).
- It’s of For bread.
- Prepare 1 of pita bread cut into cubes.
This is a traditional Egyptian food to celebrate any occasion,. Egyptian Fattah is a classic dish from the beginning of time. It is very ancient and many arabic movies highlight this dish in big feasts, weddings and any other big events that occur in villages and old Egypt. Beef Shank over Egyptian Fatta Fatta is one of Egypt's favorite dishes and a perfect Iftar meal.
Egyptian Fattah (Beef) step by step
- For Beef : Wash the beef. Put about 4 cups of water and add the onion cut and cardamon and the spices (baharat,salt, pepper and 1 beef broth) boil for 2 hours until the beef is fully soft..
- For bread : cut the tita bread Into cubes and shown into the picture. Put the bread into medium high heat into the pan until it was hard and golden brown..
- For garlic: cut the garlic into small pieces and grind it into mortar and add the 1 tsp coriander powder and mix together as shown in the picture.
- For Sauce: preheat the pan into medium heat add the garlic and coriander mixture. Turn the garlic into golden brown and add 1 tsp of vinegar and simmer for half minute. Add the tomato paste and mix it all together. Then add the spices as I mention in the ingredients for the sauce and let it simmer for about 10 mins and set aside.
- How to wash the rice? ( I used to wash the rice thoroughly so the starch will be remove and let it stay in water for about 5 minutes and rinse.
- For Rice: put (samna) Ghee butter 1 tbsp Into the rice pot and add the rice mix it altogether add some turmeric powder optional..
- Add some 1 cup of beef broth or better take some beef broth from the beef you are boiling.. add some salt to taste, cover and let it cooked into low heat until the rice is cooked..
- For preparing: soak the bread into beef broth for boiling beef for 1 minute and top it on rice.
We have given this dish its own flare with our stocks & sauces. A great recipe for Ramadan; include it in your menu this season! After meat has cooled, take out chunks of meat and put in a bowl, set aside. Break into bite size pieces, put in a glass baking dish. Add the cooked rice over the bread.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many people appreciate. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We must get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get yourself a new one. You have to take care of your health while you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.